CP Biology Key Vocabluary List
How does the work of Mendel explain how individuals inherit characteristics from their parents?
- Principles of genetics are based on Mendels experiments
- Inheritance of genes occurs in predictable patterns that are governed by probability
- Sex-linkage affects the inheritance of traits
How is a particular human disorder related to genotype?
- Genetic disorders can be traced through patterns of inheritance
- How can society accommodate human differences based upon biological knowledge?
CP Biology Midterm Review Packet
Westhill High School